Asset management firm- Amsterdam
About the role:
As a Compliance Officer, you'll ensure independent oversight, set boundaries, and manage compliance risks within the organisation. Your role involves sharing knowledge, fostering collaboration, and connecting with colleagues across departments.
You will be
- You will be responsible for coordinating and editing text content for compliance reporting. This includes working on quarterly compliance reports, creating dashboards that highlight key risk areas, and contributing to the annual report.
- Conducting second-line monitoring and global oversight monitoring.
- Reviewing and providing constructive feedback on quarterly reports produced by overseas teams.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional compliance risk management experience in the financial industry.
- You have collaborated with or worked within roles such as Operational Risk Management, Audit,or other data-driven analytic positions.
- You are able in writing detailed monitoring reports and provide concise, practical recommendations to ensure compliance with regulations and legislation.
- Strong English and Dutch communication skills, both spoken and written.