A well-established multinational bank is seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to join its extremely collaborative, ambitious, and international compliance team. The role is focused on the Financial Markets, where you will be required to provide advise regarding the company's daily activities in the financial markets.
- Competitive salary with thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Reimbursement of commuting costs.
- A personal budget that can be spend towards personal development and career.
- Broad range of responsibilities in the company's financial market activities to mitigate regulatory risk as well as maintaining, developing, and reforming the risk.
- Your scope of business relates to markets - credit, interest rates, currency, and commodities, and will also include Sales & Trading and FIG.
- A hands-on approach with focus on adherence to regulations concerning MiFID, EMIR, and Market Abuse.
- Your daily tasks will also include assisting in wider compliance group activities, such as reviewing risk assessments, advising on a variety of topics, providing training.
- Five or more years of experience in Financial Institutions or a Financial Authority.
- Must have experience with Financial Markets.
- A proactive and hands-on approach and strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English