Asset management firm- Amsterdam
About the role:
As a Compliance Officer, you'll ensure independent oversight, set boundaries, and manage compliance risks within the organization. Your role involves sharing knowledge, fostering collaboration, and connecting with colleagues across departments.
You will be
- You'll be in charge of spreading knowledge and understanding about compliance risks across the entire organization.
- Enhancing collaboration with your colleagues in the first line
- Assigning responsibilities within the organization and getting internal specialists involved when needed.
- Actively advising on spotting integrity risks and providing guidance on internal corporate governance and new regulations.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional compliance risk management experience in the financial industry.
- Extensive and deep expertise in the field of Asset Management, including products, services and processes
- Strong English communication skills, both spoken and written.