Our client is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world's largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations. Their distinction flows from their carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. Located in key financial centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
I am seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to run the compliance function in Amsterdam, and report directly into the regional board of directors/DNB. If you're seeking a strategic compliance opportunity, do not hesitate to look further!
- Responsible for designing the compliance program and to detect violations of local and applicable compliance related legislation including AML/CFT regulations
- Ensuring that appropriate compliance, AML standards, practices and internal controls are adopted
- Delivering the compliance monitoring program including client reviews and checks against sanctions lists
- Providing internal compliance training for colleagues
- 1st point of contact with the DNB
- Managing the compliance analyst
- Reporting directly into the local board of directors
- 7+ years' experience in a similar compliance role
- Experience on dealing/liaising with the AFM/DNB
- Strong Dutch/European regulatory & AML knowledge
- Experience of working in a fiduciary/trust business would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to deal with all levels of staff