A leading international investment bank is looking for Audit Analysts that will support the US IA team in conducting audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations, and compliance with governmental regulation. Some areas of coverage include Treasury, Compliance, Corporate Functions, AML, Financial Crimes, Capital Markets, IT Audit, and more!
This is part of an Audit build out, and can sit in Offices across the country such as NJ, NYC, PA, NC and Los Angeles on a hybrid schedule.
- Be part of a team of professional auditors responsible for audits in U.S.
- Lead by example by collaborating with teams across IA to effectively plan and execute audits
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders ensuring they get maximum value from engagement work.
- Participate in periodic meetings with business to provide updates on audit results and status of open audit issue.
- Assist in the coordination and escalation of regional issues to the Audit Managers and Senior Managers in accordance with the IA escalation model.
- Keep abreast of organizational, regulatory, product, strategic and financial changes and/or trends.
- Contribute to audit planning that ensures adequate coverage of all areas of an audit to permit the issuance of an overall opinion on internal controls and risk management practices to senior management.
- Participate in complex and confidential/special audit projects as requested by senior management of the Bank.
- Ensure appropriate working paper evidence of findings is maintained and document all audit work with sufficient scope and accuracy.
- Be able to work independently.
- Assist with the validation of regulatory matters issued by relevant regulatory bodies, including the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
- Assist in presenting regulatory validation approaches and results to IA Senior Management, including preparation of materials
- Work together with the Audit Managers and Senior Managers to shift the capabilities of team members towards a predictive insights driven organization.
- Work together with the Audit Managers and Senior Managers to create networks and relationships with key stakeholders, to ensure their team is equipped with the right data, capabilities and tools for data analysis.
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 2-5 years experience in Internal Audit
- Certifications are preferred but not required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and writing skills