Our client in Zürich, a leading consultancy who are looking to expand their audit department significantly over the next year, are looking for a Senior Audit Consultant to lead their audit teams on a variety of projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment and get in on the ground-floor for the expansion of a company with a great reputation in the market.
The Senior Audit Consultant will:
* Take responsibility for the planning and implementation of process-oriented audits, including the preparation of audit reports
* Participate in the examination of internal controls systems
* Support different departments with ongoing mandates
* Work alongside and learn from an experienced and professional team
* Have several years of professional experience in the internal auditing of a financial services institution or consulting company
* Already have an in-depth knowledge of financial market law
* Possess a high level of conceptual thinking and work analytically and proactively
* Be prepared to undertake a moderate level of travel as part of corporate auditing activities
* Exhibit near-fluent written and spoken skills in German and English, additional languages are an advantage
Our client is one of the foremost consultancies in Switzerland focusing on asset management and cybersecurity topics and working with cutting-edge technology to provide solutions for a broad range of customers.
To apply for the Senior Audit Consultant role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!