A leading multi-billion dollar equity hedge fund manager seeks junior to mid-level investor relations and business development talent to join a lean client team.
- Prospect and develop new relationships with potential investors with sophisticated institutional investors and investment consultants
- Manage existing relationships with institutional LP's across the country
- Prepare marketing materials, including but not limited to RFP's/DDQ's, pitchbooks, and presentation decks
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a hybrid relationship management and capital raising role at another credit hedge fund manager
- Self-starter and ability to "hunt" independently
- Strong working knowledge long-term equity hedge fund strategies
This is a unique position with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!