Strong M&A TMT Boutique is currently expanding their London office for a high - performing M&A (Senior) Associate with strong sell - side M&A execution capabilities.
Globally renowned platform, with exceptional culture, highest calibre senior bankers, strong deal flow and supported career progression.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking Associate, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills then apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years of prior full-time investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally 5+ sell-side M&A transactions on the CV
- Technology, or relevant sector, M&A experience preferred - FinTech, Software, TMT
- In lieu of direct Technology sector deal experience, a strong interest in the Technology market and strong M&A deal track record will be considered
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models etc)