A multinational financial services provider is seeking an Anti-Money Laundering Officer to play a key role in the first line of defence. Our client provides premier asset, custody, payments, and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors around the globe.
- Play a key role on the first line of defence where you will have close contact with clients in the onboarding process.
- Work closely with the Fund Promoter when performing Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) due diligence.
- Support the Analysts with training and coaching to develop their system knowledge.
- Manage launch of funds, migration, and liquidation concerning AML/KYC.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of anti-money-laundering (AML).
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and good judgement.
- Fluent in English in German.
- Team lead experience is desirable