Role title: Trader, Aluminium Sales, China
Reporting to: CEO & Sales Project Leader
Through excellent knowledge of Chinese aluminum customers, achieve the maximum commercial sales value by developing sustainable sales to key clients, whilst considering the competitive environment in China.
- Build, manage and constantly develop the Chinese trading book of imported primary aluminium, billets and other smelter casthouse products.
- Actively identify and implement the tolling (export processing) opportunities for primary metal to be converted into VAPs and semis in China for export markets
- Analysis of market and consumer environment, including competitor analysis, developing opportunities for market share and margin growth, and market defense activities
- Develop and maintain improvement activities that continuously raise the level of customer satisfaction with products and services.
- Define and manage the level of risk that enables the value of our sales
- Build, implement and improve the supply chain to maximize the total transaction value
- Identify and continuously improve Sales performance by developing internal systems through collaboration with other functions
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Economics, Commerce or any other relevant majors
- 3-5 years' work experience in aluminium trading in China
- Experience in import, export and tolling operations
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Able to travel overseas for business
- Advanced knowledge of international trade techniques, INCOTERMS 2010, LME/SHFE hedging, financing and payment instruments.