One of Germany's up and coming InsurTech is now looking for a Scrum Master to join their Agile tech team. If you're up for an ambitious professional challenge and is ready to work for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this is definitely the right opportunity for you.
- Working with a fast-paced, dynamic, diverse company.
- Flexible working hours, with home office options (remote also possible).
- Regular socializing and team events, training, coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Free German and English languages courses.
- 26 vacation days.
- Salary package up to €85,000.
- You are responsible to help manage scopes and timelines of projects, as well as coordinating all Scrum related performances.
- You train team members in an agile environment, and work with Product Owners to facilitate effective communication and collaboration within the Scrum team.
- You are the point of contact in regards to conflict management, and ensure all product related deliveries are to the highest standard.
- Currently working in a Scrum Master role.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Scrum Master.
- Ideally also own a Scrum Master Certification.
- Proven experience with Agile environment and technique, ideally also with Scaled Agile environment.
- Fluency in English, any other languages is a plus.
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out to Giovanny Benztio with your CV.