Responsibilities of the Senior Account Director:
- Identification and development of new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Effectively leverage existing relationships with the aim to up-sell and cross sell
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Establishment and maintenance of close customer relationships with users and decision makers at all levels of the hierarchy to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Creation and implementation of subject-specific presentations focusing on data solutions
- Careful management and maintenance of customer data in the CRM system
- Coordination and development of customer projects, especially against the background of digitisation in the banking environment
Requirements of the Senior Account Director:
- Working knowledge in a subscription based data / analytics environment
- Fluency in French is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- At least 7 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of products, solutions, structures, trends, work-flows and business models in the financial industry
- Excellent sales skills (identification, development and articulation of proposition / advisory sales) as "Trusted Advisor" at all levels of the hierarchy
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognise customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships