- Design and develop a high-performance, low latency algorithmic trading system based on Rust;
- Design and develop a data processing platform, monitor the operation and maintenance platform;
- Design and develop highly available trading tools for customers, etc;
- Design and develop a strategy related backtesting platform.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with a solid foundation in programming and computer theory;
- Proficient in Linux operation and performance analysis, with rich development experience in Rust/C+/Java/Go, familiar with commonly used design patterns, and experience in distributed computing is a plus;
- Experience in developing high-performance and low latency systems is a plus;
- Passionate about technology, thoughtful, self driven, and able to quickly learn new things.