I'm working with a Global Advisory firm renowned for their historical restructuring activities. To help assist this strong growth, the Restructuring team is expanding for Consultant to Senior Manager candidates.
They are seeking individuals with 2 - 3+ years of experience in restructuring, corporate finance, consulting and other relevant fields to join their team. Candidates should be capable of working within smaller teams with high output and limited oversight.
With offices in London and Paris, you will be immersed in a tight-knit company culture that is sure to provide any new hire with training, personal growth, and mentorship opportunities. In addition to those perks, expect to gain experience and work directly alongside key decision makers in various financial restructuring situations.
- Construction & Review of Business Plan / Financing Plan
- Projection of Cash Flows
- Execution of Restructuring plans
- Covering different scenario analysis; Restructuring, Conversion of Debt, Refinancing, Takeover, Asset Disposals.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Speak and write in fluent French
- 2-3+ Years of Restructuring Advisory experience
- Rigorous academic background and relevant professional experience in investment banking, management consulting, investment management, capital advisory, or related fields
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Hybrid Work structure
- Great work life/balance
- Clear career progression
- Competitive compensation package