My client, a leading Restructuring Boutique, is currently expanding their London team for a German-fluent Financial Restructuring Associate.
High-performing team, with collaborative culture and an exceptional deal flow, currently expanding due to increased deal activity.
If you're an ambitious Associate, looking to grow your career in Restructuring, then apply below!
- Prepare, analyse and help explain historical and projected financial information
- Create financial models and coordinate & perform business due diligence
- Prepare confidential IMs, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations
- Prepare preliminary valuation analysis, supporting discussions and negotiations with various stakeholders involved in the process
- Lead the planning and execution of marketing engagements
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients and prospective clients and professional advisors
- Supervise junior staff members
- Assist in the marketing and planning of engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related subjects
- At least 3+ years of investment banking experience in restructuring, leverage finance, credit, or debt related teams
- A demonstrated genuine interest in Financial Restructuring
- Have an understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Strong LBO and DCF modelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment