Reinsurance Actuarial Analyst
Company Summary: The largest automotive warranty provider in North America is looking to add a Reinsurance Actuarial Analyst to their growing team!
The Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Auto warranty pricing
- Maintenance and development of pricing tools
- Prep state filings
- Traditional actuarial functions with some consulting aspects
The Actuarial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, or financial related field
- Completion of 1 or more CAS exams
- 0-3 years of actuarial experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with SAS, R, SQL, etc.