A leading real estate private equity firm with $20+ billion AUM is looking to add an Analyst/Associate to their acquisitions/asset management team to help grow and manage their real estate portfolio. The Analyst/Associate will play an integral part in the acquisitions and management across real estate asset classes and would report directly to senior management. They are looking for an individual who has a desire and ability to operate at a high level on a lean team.
The Real Estate Asset Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Source and valuate potential real estate acquisitions across the US for their Opportunistic and Core funds.
- Attend and coordinate calls with JV partners and brokers along with provide financial analysis and recommendations on various deals
- Support senior management with key investments and management decisions
- Calculate key performance metrics and review monthly cash flow distributions
The Real Estate Asset Management Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Undergrad degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics with a strong GPA
- 1-5 years of experience in real estate either at an investment bank, asset management firm or PE firm
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Familiarity with Argus
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents