One of the worlds leading alternative investment management companies with just under $300 billion AUM is seeking a Real Estate Debt analyst to join their team. The candidate will play a key role in sourcing and assessing short term debt, equity and mezzanine investment opportunities. The position is located in their Los Angeles office and will be a great opportunity to build a career in the real estate industry.
The Real Estate Debt Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting the deal team in sourcing, assessing and structuring of investment opportunities.
- Gathering market information through a mixture of independent field work and networking with brokers, appraisers and developers.
- Evaluating the risk of potential investments through the development of financial metrics and models.
- Developing the appropriate capital structure for an investment based upon its business plan and key risks.
The Real Estate Debt Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- High level of proficiency with ARGUS, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2+ years of commercial real estate investing, underwriting, or investment banking experience.
- Understand the different real estate asset classes along with the advantages and disadvantages they offer.