Currently working with a family-owned Real Estate firm who is seeking to expand their legal team. This individual will be a crucial hire for the Real Estate team and report to the Associate General Counsel. The Real Estate Counsel will work with an experienced and long-term team of legal, development, leasing, and property management professionals. You will also be working on a portfolio that includes industrial, retail, office, multifamily and agricultural properties.
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial leases and amendments for retail, office, and industrial properties.
- Assist with any due diligence, including review of environment assessments, surveys, and title reports.
- Negotiate and review loan documents for A&D, construction, and term loans.
- Provide and oversee outside litigation counsel as needed.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 2-5 years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a real estate Group.
- Experience with commercial real estate transactions
If you are interested in the Real Estate Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.