- Draft and review complex documents to support construction and real estate transactions, including: purchase and sale agreements, financing documents, joint venture and commercial real estate agreements.
- Negotiate documentation related to, all aspects of global commercial real estate matters, including: retail, industrial, warehousing, shipping, manufacturing, vacant/open land and office facility needs.
- 3+ years of experience focused on real-estate transactions
- In good standing with 1 state bar
- Mid-size to Big Law experience preferred
- Experience with real estate tax preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your resume by clicking the link above.