Strategy Development and Execution:
- Develop, test, and execute quantitative trading strategies for China A Shares using statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Collaborate with the research team to refine and enhance trading models for optimal performance.
- Manage portfolio positions to achieve risk and return objectives in the China A Shares market.
- Monitor market trends and make timely adjustments to capture opportunities.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Finance, Mathematics, etc.).
- 3 or more years of quantitative trading experience, focusing on China A Shares.
- Proven track record of successful trading and positive PnL in China A Shares.
- Developed his / her purely systematic strategies
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, or C++.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.