I am working with a well-capitalized start-up global hedge fund based in New York seeking to hire a mid-Sr. level Quant Researcher to join their QR team. This candidate will work directly with the founder and focus on unique ML-driven fundamental/quantamental research. We are looking for someone with good knowledge and experience in both fundamental/quantamental research and ML/statistical learnings.
- Work with the team to build, maintain and improve the quantitative research platform
- Conduct alpha research and analysis on investment strategies and portfolio risks
- Collaborate with the investment team to develop and implement quantitative models
- Develop, test and implement trading strategies
- Strong background in mathematics and statistics
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Good knowledge and experience in both fundamental/quantamental research and ML/statistical learnings
The chance to be one of the first 10 hires at a reputable Hedge Fund start up will provide massive upside to the right individual. If you feel you would thrive in a start up environment and have the suitable skill-set, I strongly suggest you apply.