Title: Quantitative Researcher - Macro
Salary: $200k base + discretionary bonus
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a quantitative field.
- !-3 years of relevant experience, preferably including exposure to quantitative development or research within the macro space.
- Strong quantitative, data-handling, and analytical skillset.
- Experience with handling and cleaning data and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of quantitative investing principles, including back-testing and portfolio analysis, looking at performances, etc.