A top trading firm located in New York is looking to hire quant researchers at all levels to assist in an exciting new team build-out. The firm has been around for over a decade and is currently expanding organically to keep up with market demands. This team will look to use state of the art technology to further expand the companies reach in the financial industry. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, develop and implement systematic trading strategies
- Work closely with other researchers and portfolio managers on improving existing strategies and building algorithms
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Masters degree minimum (PhD Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Relevant Internship or Applied Experience within Quantitative Finance
- Educational background in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.