A portfolio manager at a world class hedge fund is looking to build-out their team. There is a need for an experienced quantitative researcher with vol product knowledge. The PM is open to seeing individuals with vol product knowledge across multiple asset classes. This role will offer an individual career progression and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment as well as a rare opportunity to make an impact on an emerging team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and development of investment strategies
- Signal Research
- Development of analytics
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas.
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- At least 1 year of experience researching vol products
- Master's or PhD degree in a computational field, preferably Physics, Computer Science, Math or Engineering
- Python or C++ coding skills
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.