We are currently seeking a Quantitative Researcher (Forensic Accounting) for our client, a tier 1 hedge fund, based in New York, NY. The client is a tier 1 firm that specializes in systematic equities trading. The Quantitative Researcher (Forensic Accounting) will be responsible for analyzing accounting data, corporate disclosures, company filings, and other relevant data to find alpha through systematic methods.
- Work closely with the Quant Team and Quant Strategy group to develop strategies for generating alpha across US and Global Equities.
- This role will require the candidate to onboard, and systematize data necessary for alpha modeling.
- You will be looking at accounting data, corporate disclosures, company filings, etc. to systematize and find alpha opportunities.
- 2-3 Years of Experience within Quantitative Trading as a Quantitative Researcher, Quantitative Developer, Quantitative Analyst, or similar (Quantamental experience a plus)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill-set with prior experience working on data-handling, data cleaning, and statistical modeling
- C++, Java, or Python experience required
This role is based in NYC (Hybrid, 1 week in office per month). Compensation will commensurate with experience. The team here can move quickly for qualified applicants.