A top hedge fund located in New York is looking for a mid-senior level quant to assist in an equity team buildout. The firm has been around for over a decade and is currently expanding organically to keep up with market demands. This team will look to use state of the art technology to further expand the companies reach in the financial industry. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative development of analytics
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 5 years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills
- Extremely Strong Python skills
- Minimum Master's degree in a computational field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience supporting an equity trading desk
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.