You will need to be able to work independently within a team and look at creating data and building a platform for the equities team. Our ideal professional should have at least 4 years of experience in programming or scripting in Python or VBA and knowledge of systems like SQL or MySQL or Orcale.
- Developing, supporting, and enhancing the new and existing platform
- Building pipelines and platforms for sharing of engagement records
- Selection Research and Bloomberg formula in tear sheet
- Create, organize and integrate large data sets to implement taxonomy and SFDR into parallel computation
- Min. 4 years of experience in one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, Matlab, VBA or R)
- Passion for technology, software development, mathematics, and building statistical models
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for solving problems through quantitative methods
This is a great opportunity to be part of a diverse team in one of the top-tier investment firms in apac and have ownership of what you will be building.
We invite all candidates who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)