Quantitative Crypto Trader / Crypto Portfolio Manager (NYC or Remote)
A top Crypto Quantitative Trading Firm is looking to onboard an experienced Crypto Portfolio Manager to join their team. This firm is actively building out their systematic quant research & trading department. More specifically, they are looking for experienced quantitative traders, quant PMs (quantitative portfolio managers), etc., that can build and scale their systematic trading business within Crypto (CeFi & DeFi)
- Research, develop, and implement short-term systematic crypto trading strategies (Market Making, Market Taking, Stat Arb, Mean, Momentum, etc.).
- Develop algorithmic trading strategies utilizing Python, C++, Java, Rust
- Ensure thorough project quality and security
- 2+ years of experience managing crypto quant trading strategies
- Prior High Frequency Trading (HFT) or Medium Frequency Trading (MFT) experience is a plus
- Familiarity with multiple Crypto Exchanges across Ethereum (ETH) and other EVM chains
- Hands on programming experience with Python, C++, or Java (Rust and Solidity a plus)
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies
- PnL split (%) based on strategy performance
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.