A Portfolio Manager at a crypto quantitative trading firm is looking to add an experienced Quantitative Researcher/Developer to his team.
This is a HYBRID position, that offers the best of both worlds:
- You'll have the opportunity to help with systematic strategy development, and the chance to generate PnL
- You'll be tasked to wear several hats across algo development, trading systems work, as well as in-depth market research
- You'll have the opportunity to spearhead various crypto projects - from high frequency, centralized market making, to DeFi, statistical arbitrage, and more
- Passion for & interest in the digital assets space
- Strong programming skills : Python, C++
- Experience in the quantitative development, software engineering, or quant trading space
If you aspire to work (remote, hybrid, or in office full time) in an extremely collaborative environment that grants access to an unmatched degree of visibility and project ownership, apply in now.