A leading Trading Firm is seeking for a Python Automation Engineer to join their collaborative team in Chicago! As a member of this team, you'll be working closely with the firm's trading operations systems, working alongside with traders and developers. If this sounds like something that would be of interest, apply in to learn more!
- Build, maintain and refine workflows involving our multiple databases and system API's
- Serve as point of contact for triaging and debugging
- Act as process owner and document all use cases
- Collaborate closely with trading operations team to identify creative solutions that rely on automation of their tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Python; experience with Pandas a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- 2+ years of working experience preferred but talented graduates will be considered
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with others
- The ability to translate complex problems into practical working solutions
- Outstanding quantitative problem‐solving skills.
- The ability to communicate information precisely and with agility and comfortable working with multiple teams