We are currently working with a leading financial services house, providing asset management services and trading platforms. They are seeking for an experienced PTA trader. You will be part of a newly set-up desk and contribute significantly to a fast growing and dynamic environment.
PTA Trader. Location: Shenzhen/ Shanghai.
1. Master the mainstream views and logic of the market, and track the macro and industry chain dynamics from multiple angles at all times
2. Carry out independent research and analysis from the perspective of chemical industry (methanol, PTA, etc.) industrial chain fundamentals, technical aspects, etc. to capture arbitrage (inter-period, cross-variety) and trend trading opportunities
3. Formulate a feasible transaction plan (arbitrage, trend) with clear discussion, strict logic, full disclosure of risk points and complete risk response plan, and conduct transactions according to the plan after approval
4. Evaluate market dynamics and adjust positions to ensure that transaction risks can be controlled and achieve a stable profit
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in futures, securities, etc.
2. More than 3 years of real futures trading experience, independent operation of a certain scale of funds, can provide historical trading records, and a mature trading system is preferred
3. Have a deeper understanding of the chemical industry chain and a wide range of industry contacts