One of the largest American multinational investment banks are currently seeking a driven and motivated FRTB Project Manager to work alongside stakeholders to ensure compliance procedures developed, implemented and followed across the whole of the organisation.
The successful applicant for this role will be the lead across a multitude of different compliance greenfield projects and interface with a senior stakeholders across the institutions including the C-Suite level.
The FRTB Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Daily implementation of project guidelines across the bank
- Overseeing the day-to-day responsibilities of colleagues and dotted line into other departments front to bank of the trading business
- Being involved in the analysis, design issues and questions with the mindset of identifying clear solutions in compliance with stakeholders as well as regulatory guidelines
The FRTB Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience across project management within technical trading risk areas and communicating to diverse groups and wider members of the team
- Experience covering FRTB/Basel IV/Market Risk with a strong understanding of other Market Risk metrics
- Python/SQL or equivalent
If you are interested in the FRTB Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.