Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A Chinese Investment Management firm are searching for a Business Analyst to join their Technology team. The firm are responsible for a wide range of financial services, from IPO's mergers & acquisitions, asset management, securities brokerage etc.
As a Business Analyst, you would be responsible for the construction of projects firm-wide, from collecting and gathering requirements to proposing solutions.
As a Business Analyst, responsibilities include...
- Working across different internal and external teams in the review of design schemes, and updating them on progress
- Writing business analysis documents and specifications
- Collect user needs and user experiences to promote product optimisation
As a Business Analyst, you should have the following requirements...
- 5+ years working experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Good teamwork and ability to solve problems
- Family-feel office
- Collaborative culture
If you would be interested, in this role on a permanent basis, for further information about this position please apply below.