The opportunity is for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
- A functional project manager covering regulatory implementations, change initiatives, finance reporting and non-finance process improvements.
- Manage projects in the COO office SEA
- BAU tasks in the COO office
- End to end project management including project planning for all project phases
- Lead the projects and programs team
- Manage expectations of relevant stakeholders in a problem-solving environment
- PowerBI and Microsoft Office, intermediate proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Strong experience with project management and managing stakeholder expectations
- Fluent in English (written and oral)