Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the global financial solutions team and associated IRIS teams to ensure successful customer engagements.
- Define and own the project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with customer and project team; Engage with project members, project sponsors, and senior management to proactively manage potential changes in project scope and communicate potential ramifications to budget, deadlines, and resource requirements
- Own and provide project management services across the lifecycle of projects from initiation through implementation to delivery
- Own, manage, and maintain the appropriate project artifacts - requirements documentation, success criteria, project plan, quality test plan, resourcing plan, financial/budget plan, status/progress reports, KPIs/metrics, signoff checklist, etc.; Ensure that there is properly versioning of artifacts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; PMI certification such as PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred
- 10+ years in experience in project/program management, preferably with multiple large global efforts; Experience in working with financial services professionals and technology.
- Strong project management experience delivering complex integrated solutions in a customer facing role
- Experience with project management lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in managing resources, time tracking, budgets, and forecasting; Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills