Project Manager | Real Estate Asset Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 (plus annual bonus)
If you had the chance to join an international Real Estate Asset Manager, supporting their leading Business Development and Investor Relations teams would you consider it?
This highly established Real Estate Asset Manager has an excellent 40-year track record and a portfolio in excess of US $113 billion world-wide. Their team has international expertise and experience combining market-driven insights, extensive knowledge and superior entrepreneurship to consistently create real estate of enduring value around the world.
They are looking for a Project Manager to support their Business Development and Investor Relations team.
- To work with European capital markets team in Frankfurt, supporting the sales team
- Producing RFPs, responding to DDQs, creating presentation and marketing materials and completing ad-hoc tasks to support the sales team.
- Helping to prepare pitches and liaise with investors.
- 3 years' experience in client service/project management role
- Experience with RFPs, DDQs, creating presentation and marketing materials
- Must speak and write both German and English.
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established firm in a role whose work will support the future direction of this globally recognized asset manager. Please apply directly on this site.