A lower middle market private equity firm in Chicago is looking to add a Vice President to their investment team. This growing firm is currently on their 7th fund and has over 2bn in AUM.
The Private Equity Vice President will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank or a minimum of two years of Private Equity Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA (is highly considered)
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services, healthcare, technology or related industry
If you or someone you know has the qualifications listed above, please don't hesitate to apply.