Private Equity Healthcare Associate
A fast-growing private equity firm is seeking an Associate to join their Connecticut team. This Associate would be involved in sourcing, monitoring, and analyzing investments within the Healthcare industry. They would have the opportunity to work closely with experienced investment professionals. This would be a great role for an individual looking to enter the buy side space and gain hands-on experience at highly regarded firm.
- Source and screen prospective investments and analyze existing investment portfolios
- Perform due diligence and create financial models
- Critically assess business strategy and operations
- Must have 2 years in the investment banking or private equity space, preferably in Healthcare
- Excellent modeling capabilities
- Displays strong knowledge of business strategy and financing
- Positive, enthusiastic company culture
- Competitive PTO and 401k benefits
If this position sounds like a match, please send in a resume and cover letter!