Title: Private Equity Associate (Healthcare & Industrials) - Boston
Company Summary: A growing private equity firm is looking to add an Associate to their Boston team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's healthcare and industrials investing strategy while continuing to build relationships with industry leaders in the space.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across healthcare and industrials sectors.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of investment banking, consulting and/or relevant private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now