Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A tech-focused first time fund is looking to add an Associate to their LA team! This role is ideal for those looking for an entrepreneurial next step as the Associate will be critical to expanding the firm's investing strategy.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the technology sector.
- Assisting with and managing the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Perform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of relevant private equity experience (including 2 years of prior investment banking/consulting)
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now.