Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A private equity firm looking to add an Associate to their New York team. You will play a critical role in growing the firm's investing strategy across Energy, Renewable, Power, Environmental Infrastructure and more.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of investment banking, consulting and/or relevant buyside experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now