Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A growing private equity firm is looking to add an Associate to their Chicago team! You will play an integral role in growing the firm's investing strategy while continuing to build relationships with industry leaders in the space.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across sectors such as industrials, Industrial technology, business services, and more.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of investment banking, consulting and/or relevant private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now