A leading Private Equity firm based out of North Carolina with offices in Oregon, Arizona, and Seattle is looking to add an Associate to their team this summer. The firm specializes in the Agriculture and Agribusiness sectors and accounts for over $1.5 Billion in AUM. This opportunity will allow you to wear multiple hats and you will also help deploy a new fund which is north of $700 MM.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with the executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle-market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Consumer Products, Plastics and Industrials