A leading technology focused Private Equity firm in San Francisco is looking for an Investment Associate to join their deal team this year. This firm is currently investing out of a multi billion dollar fund and accumulate over $25 billion in AUM. The firm is strategically looking to bring someone in this Summer and have also started their recruiting efforts for 2024.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for various investment targets
- Take point on due diligence processes
- Monitor existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating/portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank; related transaction advisory consulting experience will also be considered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Prior experience or interest in the Technology sector
- Entrepreneurial mindset and interest in growth equity
If you have the qualifications listed above and are looking for your next career opportunity, please apply now!