We are representing a German-based Private Equity technology firm that offers a range of digitisation solutions and services to various industries such as healthcare, logistics, and manufacturing. Their services include IT consulting, software development, data analytics, and cloud solutions. The company aims to help its clients transform their businesses by implementing innovative digital solutions that improve efficiency and productivity. The average deal sizes range from €20 - 100M.
- Must have 1-3 years' experience in either Investment Banking or Consulting.
- Excellent Academics.
- Excellent Financial Modelling Skills and technical analysis.
- Very personable, able to communicate ideas well
- Fluent German and English
- An interest in the technology sector is a plus
- Supporting the Senior Members of the Investment Team
- Will be conducting market and industry research.
- Finding new investment opportunities which you have sourced and review them.
- Modelling and structuring investments.
- Supporting due-diligence processes.
- Supporting acquisition and growth strategies of portfolio companies.
- Following-up of the portfolio companies.
- Preparing and executing potential exit
If this does sound of interest, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.