Job title: Private Equity Associate
Location: Philadelphia, PA
A well established and growing private equity firm with $650 million AUM that invests up and down the capital structure across both debt and equity is seeking an Investment Associate to join their team. The candidate will work closely with senior management to evaluate new investment opportunities, conduct due diligence, and help raise capital for their new fund.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Conducting research and analysis on potential investment opportunities, including financial modeling, industry research and company due diligence.
- Assist in the preparation of investment memorandums and presentations for the investment committee.
- Participate in the fundraising efforts and other firm initiatives as needed
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, investor communications and other reporting requirements
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity/Credit or Consulting
- Strong financial modeling skills with the ability to construct an LBO
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail with a drive to succeed and grow within the firm