A unique venture capital firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their team. This firm focuses on a new industry that has been gaining a ton of attention from investors. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity in a really exciting space that is growing. This Private Equity Associate position will provide you the exposure to work closely with senior members of the team. Needless to say, this is an excellent opportunity.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and return analysis for various investment targets
- Take point on due diligence processes
- Monitor existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating/portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank; related consulting experience will also be considered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Prior experience or interest in sectors such as business services, technology, industrials, manufacturing, consumer, or retail
If you are interested in this Private Equity Associate role, then please don't wait to apply! For further information, feel free to contact Corinne O'Dell at 704-247-5919.