A unique opportunity with a private credit investment firm managing over $1bn in aum wants to add an Analyst/Associate. The team is targeting hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset that want to develop and advance their careers on the buy-side. An ideal candidate would be someone coming from a private credit buy-side shop or investment bank with 1-4 years of experience. They are also open to candidates that are willing to go to their Dallas or New York office.
The compensation is very competitive in the market. You will be given a lot of responsibility and would prefer someone who has extensive modeling experience and can work independently. This is not an ordinary junior role on the buy-side as this individual will have hands-on every deal transaction, their opinion valued, and ample room for advancement.
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including modeling, industry research, and meeting with management teams
- Preparing and presenting analysis and materials for the firm's investment committee
- Monitoring the firm's existing portfolio companies
- Recommending investment opportunities
- Strong academic record. Bachelors required.
- 1-4 year's experience at buy-side or investment bank
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Considerable deal execution experience
- Ability to work independently
Please apply in if you qualify!