A unique opportunity with a private credit investment firm wants to bring on an Associate to either NY or Dallas. They currently are managing over $1bn in AUM. The team is targeting hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset that wants to develop and advance their careers on the buy-side. An ideal candidate would be someone coming from a private credit buy-side shop or investment bank with 1-4 years of experience coming from a leveraged finance group.
The compensation is very competitive in the market. You will be given a lot of responsibility and would prefer someone who has extensive modeling experience and can work independently. This is not an ordinary associate role on the buy-side as this individual will have hands-on every deal transaction, their opinion valued, and ample room for advancement.
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including modeling, industry research, and meeting with management teams
- Preparing and presenting analysis and materials for the firm's investment committee
- Monitoring the firm's existing portfolio companies
- Recommending investment opportunities
- Strong academic record. Bachelors required.
- 1-4 year's experience at buy-side or investment bank
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Considerable deal execution experience
- Ability to work independently
Please apply in if you qualify or want to learn more!